Lots of big things happening in the Inbound marketing world in the past week. Read our top posts below.
1. Business 2 Community – SEOMoz’s Rand Fishkin on the Evolution of Search, Social, and Content Marketing
Rand Fishkin, the head of SEOMoz, a popular SEO blog with a series of affiliated products, is a thought-leader on all things SEO and, increasingly, the whole world of inbound marketing. His opinion counts for a lot of things and this write-up gives it verbatim.
2. Ragan – 7 Blogging Lessons you Learned in Kindergarten
Blogging for business is a necessary chore, but the good thing is that you already know how! You learned it in Kindergarten. It’s proved here.
3. Marketing Sherpas – Marketing Research Chart: To improve SEO effectiveness, Content is king
The findings from a research study of CMOs is published here, with the main point being that content is the key when looking to improve your search engine page rankings.
4. Small Business Trends – 6 Content Marketing Trends for Google+
Valuable network-specific hints for Google+, like how to make your headlines stand out, what hashtags do (and it’s different than for Twitter!) and what types of content are most effective.
5. LinkedIn – LinkedIn Buys Slideshare
This press release details the LinkedIn buyout of Slideshare, the popular slide-sharing website which hosts slidedecks from presentations. Its integration into LinkedIn will be an interesting one to watch!
Happy Monday and enjoy your week! We’ll be bringing new content to you each day, so be sure to follow along.