Welcome to April, folks! We had some serious content highlights this week! Take a look at the top posts below.
1. Viral Blog – Social Media Security Basics
We use social media with such fervor these days that we can forget that it’s not entirely insusceptible to foul play! Read about common issues and how to prevent these security slips from happening to you and your business on Facebook, Twitter, and others.
2. Social Media Explorer – Social Media Lessons from Mad Men
Take a cue from TV’s recent comeback, Mad Men, to inform how to make a big impact with your social media marketing exploits.
3. Spectate – What the %$ is a White Paper?
Our very own Rahul Bhagnari details the origins, uses, and styles of today’s marketing must: the white paper.
4. Inc.com Marketing Lessons from the Little Guy
Mom-and-Pop stores have always had to do more with less when it comes to their marketing. Today’s start-ups and small businesses can learn from valuable lessons from these original grassroots social marketers.
5. Social Mouths – The Real Relationship between Social Media and SEO
It is important in our field to understand how these two fields work together to grow your online business. The blog Social Mouths does a great job of laying it out here.
Enjoy if you haven’t already and Happy Weekend!