A new day for the SoPo Spread! You’ve probably noticed that today is not Friday (sadly) and that this isn’t a regular blog post! We’ve decided to try to switch some things up for a short time and rotate our posting schedule. Let us know what you think of it!
In the meantime, here are the past week’s top social posts:
1. Mashable – Why Great Design is the future of Content Marketing
Design is implied here as the driving force behind your content marketing. A great read, especially if you are considering a web site redesign in the near future.
2. Social Media Examiner – How B2B Marketers use Social Media: New Research
This article is chock full of data and graphs detailing the best and popular uses of Social Media channels for business purposes.
3. SocialMedia.biz – Top Tools to Help you Curate Business Content
Content Curation is a big part of Inbound Marketing and is especially useful for cultivating a relevant community for your followers and fans. Finding the articles to include is always a time-intensive challenge! These useful tools can help.
4. Crazy Egg – 9 Awesome WordPress Galleries for your Inspiration
WordPress is such a versatile and dynamic CMS (and one Spectate ties directly to easily!). Check out these galleries to help inspire your site’s design and layout.
5. Entreproducer – Agile Content Marketing: How to Grow an Audience that Grows Your Business
This was my personal favorite of the week. How you can easily adapt your content marketing mimics how comedians easily craft and hone their comic performances over time. It’s a neat way to think about what agility really is and how it works.
Happy Monday and enjoy your week!