Our social posts get great traffic (and thanks to our followers out there for that!), but in case you missed any, here are our top inbound marketing-related social posts from the past week.
1. Inc.com – 5 Habits of the Customer-Obsessed Companies
Your existing customers should be paramount in your company’s focus. Learn the 5 ways to make this happen from companies that are great at it.
2. TED Talks – Jer, Thorp, The Weight of Data
A great talk (TED talks usually are!) that describes the benefits of data visualization and how it is relevant
3. Social Media Chimps – Infographic on Content Marketing for B2B Marketers
A relevant infographic looking at the growth of interest in Content Marketing as a strategy for SMBs.
4. Fast Company Design – The Key to Unified Brand: A Consistent UI
Considerations for creating both brand recognition and consistency across platforms. This is an especially useful read if you are considering a mobile app for your company.
5. Distributed Marketing – Five Minutes to Better Marketing Emails
Quick, simple tips to remember when crafting your marketing emails!